supported by fund “Open Ukraine”
“Learning to make a present the parents love to children”
support of labour migrants’ children. Psycho diagnostic, correction
programs for practical psychologists. Culturological and psychological
programs for out-of-school working with labour migrants children”
It was developed methods of safely environment organization for
trafficking victims and training programs for participants of state
sxtructures who are responsible for support of trafficking victims and for
practical psychologists/social workers. It was developed and published
three manuals for persons who directly work with tr5afficking victims.
to economic independence. Psychological help to women and children who
suffer from domestic violence”.
was realized the educational program “Job Club” for women, who lost
job, are victims of domestic violence and the educational program
“Destigmatization” – for women who are stigmas and psychological
traumas. Women received psychological help on individual
consultations. About 50% participants found job.
Program of informative, Diagnostic and Rehabilitation work with
perpetrators “Stop Domestic Violence”.
task was to develop the socio-psychological methods of diagnostics and
rehabilitation of perpetrators.
- IWICK, Kyiv International Women Club.
“Move to economic independence. Psychological help to women and children
who suffer from domestic violence”.
International Humanitarian Center "Rozrada" in cooperation with IOM (International Organization for Migration) executes the Project " Phenomena of stigmatization and its influence on following rehabilitation trafficking victims". The Project has been started 16 February 2005 and it will go on the next 8 months.
The aim of the project: Carrying out of social-psychological research of a situation developed in east, southern and western regions of Ukraine on influence social stigmatization on rehabilitation and social adaptation of trafficking victims and labor migration at a level of family, natives and a close environment. Development of social-psychological recommendations on overcoming consequences stigmatization, on rehabilitation of the victim's personality and his (her) family and social relations in general, on prevention of hit of trafficking.
As a result of the project, we expect:
1. Involve of the wide public to discussion and the decision the problem of stigmatization concerning trafficking victims and its overcoming through carrying out of Round table by results of analytical and socio - psychological research and through work in local and all-Ukraine mass media (influence on the life of hundreds people of west, east and south regions of Ukraine).
2. Assist to adaptation of trafficking victims and labor migration at a level of family, natives and a close environment through the realization of the practical recommendation developed in the Project.
3. Affect in quantity of victims, through development and distributing social-psychological recommendations on stopping trafficking among potential victims.
4. Develop the recommendation by rehabilitation of the personality and returning to a public life suffering from trafficking and labor migration at a level of family, natives and a close environment and society, through development of social-psychological recommendations on overcoming consequences stigmatization, on rehabilitation of the victim's personality and her (his) family and social relations and using of these recommendations in practical work.
For first four months of going on of the Project we:
1. Made analytical research of International and Ukrainian Legislation concerning questions of rehabilitation, reintegration and adaptation trafficking victims. Emphasize the main statement: law progress and defects.
2. Prepared and carried out expert's group with the leading experts in areas of sociolo gy, international law, psychology and social workers, who works with trafficking victims.
Expert's group took place 13 May 2005 by address Melnikova str. 20, Kyiv, placement "Kyiv city center by work with women". Bondarovskaya V.M. candidate of psychological science was a moderator of expert's group.
3. It will be attracted extra experts, who live in another areas of Ukraine. Total 15 experts.
4. Co-ordinated the questionnaire for All-Ukrainian social-psychological poll concerning problems of trafficking victims reintegration with specialists of Institute of social researches.
5. Institute of social researches as a co-executor of the Project conducted the national poll in the context of our question.
Today active preparation is going on to conducting three
focus - groups in Lugansk, Mikolayev and Ujgorod and to analytical
This project was supported by the Canadian Gender Foundation.
It started in January 2002. Expected project termination
is June 2003.
The goal of the project is to provide socio-psychological
support to women and men from rural areas of Ukraine on overcoming of
the negative consequences of domestic violence and to assist reaching
of the gender equality in Ukraine on the family level by means of:
This project presumes that a series of tasks will be fulfilled:
1. Spreading the information on gender situation in Ukraine, domestic violence on the gender basis and the ways of its overcoming, resolving family conflicts by means of effective communication, keeping the human rights in the family etc.
This information will be spread through the mass media (speeches on the
television, radio in the national press);
2. Increasing the professional level of the specialists from different regions of Ukraine who face the problem of domestic violence in their work. These are the social workers, policemen, practicing psychologists. Psychologists from the "Rozrada" Center will carry out 4 four-day training programs for the abovementioned specialists in the network of the project. These training programs will have the representatives from Cherkasy, Kyiv, Odesa, Zhytomyr, Khmelnytsk, Lviv and Mykolaiv regions.
At the finishing line of the project there will be held
a closing summing conference "Gender Equality, Ways of Overcoming
of the Domestic Violence on the Gender Basis and Perspectives of Building
Partnership in the Ukrainian Family".
This project is supported by the International Women's Club.
Project duration - March-August 2002.
The aim of the project:
1. Psychological support of women and children that suffered from violence:
Helping children overcome the consequences of stress and traumas and increase
their self-esteem; teaching children how to deal with their negative feelings
in a constructive way; developing in children effective communication
skills - by means of providing free psychological consultations.
2. Support of the children who underwent oncological surgery and of their parents:
Carrying out 10 group meetings with children who underwent oncological
surgery. The goal of these meetings will be psychological support of the
children, supporting their willingness to live, overcoming their fears,
giving them an opportunity to share their feelings.
3. 3. Spreading of the information on prevention of violence against women and children, building partner relations in the family, non-violent ways of children upbringing etc. by means of publishing materials in the mass media, spreading of the notes and booklets published by the Center.
UNICEF Fund have supported the project "School for parents". Terms of realization of the Project is 15 May - 15 December 2002.
The Project is aimed to:
1. Assist to spreading among adults (parents, teachers, school psychologists, etc.) the new models of children perception.
This new model envisages:
2. Assist to development of constructive ways of interactions of children and adults.
3. Help parents to form the perceiving of themselves not only in the roles of "mother" or "father" but also as a man and woman, wife and husband, perceiving themselves as personality, as professionals, as a person that has the rights, the rights on his\her own time and life space, friends, privacy etc.
4. Forming of constructively working coalition "school-children-parents".
Main activities in framework of Project:
1. Seminar-workshop for pedagogues of school #59 in which the Project will realize aimed to introduce the ideas, objectives and methods of conducting of "School for parents".
2. Trainings for parents on the following themes:
- Communication and interaction with child
3. Trainings for pedagogues
4. Preparing of 6 popular booklets for adults
Themes of the booklets:
5. Individual psychological consultations for parents, children, teachers
During the individual consultations children and adults will receive the support of psychologist-consultant in the process of improving relationships and interactions.
6. Common trainings for parents and children
Themes of the trainings:
7. Group consultations for parents, teachers and children
Group consultations will be provided after trainings with the aim to deep knowledge, examine the questions that appear after trainings etc.
8. Development of the manual "School for parents".
|web design www.htd.kiev.ua © 2002|